Beige sleeping merino bag with stars and with holes for legs, in length 70 cm
Our sleeping bag can be used as a classic sleeping bag when the baby's feet are warm inside the sleeping bag. When a baby grows up, it is not necessary to buy a larger sleeping bag right away, as it can sleep with legs outside and when start walk it is possible in the sleeping bag. The sleeping bag is wide at the bottom to make the walk comfortable.
Sleeping bag is made of 100% organic cotton and 100% merino wool. The zipper will allow to open the sleeping bag all length in both directions and have a fabric protection prevent the neck from being pinched by the zipper. Sleeping bag length is 70 cm, it is machine washable at 30 °C. Do not use fabric softener! Sleeping bag is manufactured by Kaarsgaren in the Czech Republic.
The organic sleeping bag is made of two layers:
- Upper material: 100% organic cotton
- Lining: 100% merino wool
Product description - merino sleeping bag with legs:
- Organic cotton sleeping bag with merino wool lining and with stars motif.
- Year-round use.
- The sleeping bag has a zipper in the middle and can be opened completely in both directions.
- Sleeping bag has holes for legs, larger children can walk in it.
- Wash at 30 °C. Do not use fabric softener!
- Length approx. 70 cm.
- Sleeping bag length is the height of the child to the shoulders.
- We produce in the Czech Republic.
- Quality guarantee of Kaarsgaren.